Friday, October 5, 2012

Desire

-->
This week I am not going to review anything. I feel that I should remind people more about the desire of being in either film or radio. I want you to remember that both media's do make the world turn. I remember when I decided to go to college and take broadcasting. I wanted to be a radio DJ. My first semester I took video class instead of an audio class because I knew that I would like the audio more and wanted to get the video aspects out of the way. After one semester of video I was hooked on it and did better in video classes than in audio classes. The reason was desire. When you love something in this medium do it, and don’t take no for an answer. 
                There is a reason why you like film or radio, find out what it is, or if you already know, hold on to it. These things will be your legacy throughout your life. Hopefully it will be your driving force behind to continue and do better for yourselves. For your own sakes, don’t do anything half way, and make sure that you are truly happy with the project that you have done.  That will be the key to success, your happiness. Even if you make a full length picture, a radio show, a 20 second video, or record one song, no matter who does or doesn’t like it, be sure that you do.

Keep dreaming in Dreamland
Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment